Image Map

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving...Now on to Christmas!!!

I am so happy to be blogging from my home sweet home - New Jersey!  On Tuesday morning I decided to make the 14 hour trip home for Thanksgiving!  So after a fun-filled day at work (complete with a turkey scavenger hunt and a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving feast!), I went home, took a cat-nap, loaded Sage in the car, and headed up north!  I am so glad I made the trip!  I love seeing my family, and I absolutely LOVE the weather!!!  No matter how long I live in Florida, I don't think I'll ever get used to celebrating Thanksgiving when it's 70 degrees outside!

I am definitely enjoying my time off, but like most teachers, my mind is still on school!  I've been busy working on my Holly Jolly Christmas Mini-Unit!  I still have a few more activities that I am putting together, but I wanted to share a freebie in the meantime.  On Monday my class will be jumping in to common and proper nouns - I can't wait to let them use this Christmas-themed noun sort during Word Work!  Click here for your copy!

Now I'm off to get some rest so I can head out to the stores for some Black Friday shopping tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. I recently found your blog! It is super cute! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here:

    http://misskingsechantedkingdom.blogspot.com/2012/11/leibster-award.html


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!

    Brittany @ lovely literacy & more

    ReplyDelete