Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dr. Seuss FREEBIE!!!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm exhausted!!!   Today I found myself wondering if it's too soon to start a countdown for Spring Break!  But, tired as I am, I can't wait for tomorrow!  I love doing my Dr. Seuss author study, and we're starting tomorrow.  I like to start with "Happy Birthday to You!".  When I start talking about Dr. Seuss my class always expects the more popular books like "The Cat in the Hat", "Green Eggs and Ham", "Horton Hears a Who"...the list goes on.  Most of my students have never read "Happy Birthday to You!".  But I figure, the whole reason we celebrate Dr. Seuss in March is because of his birthday - so why not start with a birthday book on his birthday?! (Or the day before if his birthday is a Saturday!)   Every year I search for a fun activity to do with this book, and every year I find absolutely nothing - so tonight as I sat down to begin my search I decided I would save myself some time and just make something myself.  Of course, it wasn't long before I realized the reason I have never made an activity is because I had no idea what to do! After re-reading the book for the third time I finally gave up on trying to think of a fun birthday-themed activity and instead decided to use my favorite quote in the book to make a writing prompt.  Dr. Seuss says "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"  I've always loved that! I made a writing prompt where students can share what it is that makes them unique!  You can download your very own freebie here at my TPT store!  I'll have more fun Dr. Seuss posts soon, but for now I have eighteen Dr. Seuss birthday cupcakes to frost!

PS - If you've never read this one, you should check it out!  Target has it on sale for $10 right now!!
 

1 comment:



  1. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ، وبعد ، النظافه هي من اهم الاشياء بحياتنا حيث حثنا الله علي النظافه وايضا لان النظافه من اهم مظاهر الرقي الشخصي والمجتمعي وايضا بجانب دور النظافه الاساسي في وقاية كل افراد المجتمع من الامراض والاوبئه ، وليست النظافه فقط هي نظافة الجسم او الملابس ولكن هناك ايضا نظافة المسكن الذي نسكن فيه فمسكن نظيف ذلك يعني بيئه صحيه تحيط بك ، ولكن تكمن المشكله في كيفية الحصول علي هذا القدر اللازم من نظافة المسكن الذي من بيئتي بيئه صحيه سليمه ؟ لا تقلق اخي العزيز شركة شام عندها الحل فان كنت من سكان مدينة الخبر او مدينة الدمام او اي مدينة اخري بالمنطقة الشرقيه بالمملكة العربيه السعوديه فلا تقلق نهائيا لاننا قد وفرنا خدمات تنظيف المنازل بالمنطقة الشرقيه وكل ما يحويه المنزل من فرش او اثاث وذلك بافضل طرق العنايه وبأقل التكاليف حرصا منا نحن شركة شام علي توفير البيئه المناسبه لكي تحيا حياه صحيه سليمه بعيده عن الامراض والاوبئه ، اطلبنا الان وستجدنا فالحال ستجدنا في مدينة الخبر تحت اسم
    شركة تنظيف بالخبر
    ولكن عزيزي العميل ان كنت من سكان مدينة الدمام فسوف تجدنا علي محرك البحث جوجل تحت اسم
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    اطلبنا الان عزيزي العميل لنصلك فورا مقدمين لك الخدمه التي تحتاجها وبالعنايه المرجوه وباقل الاسعار .



    ReplyDelete